How can I get a copy of my divorce decree in Pennsylvania?

How can I get a copy of my divorce decree in Pennsylvania?

Pennsylvania divorce records can be obtained from the clerk’s office in the county courthouse where the document was issued. To obtain a divorce record, requestors are required to contact the Orphans Court Clerk of the appropriate judicial district and obtain a divorce record request application.

How do I trace my biological father?

If you wish to connect with your biological family or determine an unknown parent, consider taking an autosomal DNA test. An autosomal DNA test can be taken by males or females and may provide you with DNA matches within 5 to 6 generations on both your biological mother and father’s sides of the family.

Do I have a right to see my fathers will?

Neither you nor your brother have an inherent right to see your father’s will until he has passed away and it is lodged with the probate court. When that happens, your father’s will becomes a public record that anyone can see. If your father created a trust to avoid probate, it’s even more private.

How do I find my dad with no information?

Click on any of their names to pull their background reports.Try searching your mom’s name. Your dad might show up under the possible relatives section of her report.Try searching your siblings and yourself. You could find find your father through people related to you and your family.Try searching old phone numbers.