How do I get a copy of my marriage certificate in Arizona?

How do I get a copy of my marriage certificate in Arizona?

You may obtain a copy or certified copy of a marriage license at a Clerk’s Office location. Your request must include: The full legal names of both applicants prior to the marriage; the year the marriage took place; the marriage license number shown at the bottom of the marriage license certificate, if known.

How do I get a police report in Arizona?

OFFENSE REPORTS REQUESTS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES Requests can be received via email at or via fax at (602) 223-2915. Note: If you are NOT a Law Enforcement Agency, and are requesting an Arrest/Offense/Incident Report, contact the DPS Public Records Unit.

Do I have a warrant in AZ?

How can I find out if I have a warrant out for my arrest from the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County?Public Access to Court Information.Criminal Court Administration Information Desk – Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) –

How long does the state have to file charges in Arizona?

Criminal Statutes of Limitations in Arizona Other felonies generally carry a 7-year statute of limitations. When it comes to misdemeanors in the Grand Canyon State, the state has 1 year to file charges or 6 months for petty offenses.

How do I change my name in Pima County?

On the other hand, in Pima County, the Clerk of Court’s fee schedule shows the filing fee for a name change request at $236.00. Both the Maricopa County Superior Court and the Pima County Superior Court have forms with instructions available online for you to read and fill out in order to change your name.

Is there a statute of limitations in Arizona?

The period of time in which a lawsuit or other civil action must be filed is known as a statute of limitation. In Arizona, the statute of limitations is set at 2 years for personal injury claims, while the limit for libel/slander is set at one year. …Nov 3, 2017

How do I drop charges against someone in Arizona?

You cannot drop charges against someone. Only the prosecutor can request that the charges against someone be dropped.