Is success equal to money?
A common misconception we have in life is that money is equal to success, especially in today’s materialistic world. Money does not always equal success but unfortunately we tend to measure our self-worth when we look at our income sheet.
Why is failure a crucial ingredient for success?
It’s easier to learn from failure than from success. It gives you the chance to analyze what’s not working and do something about it. Even if some factors seem to be out of your control, think through what they are.
What to say when someone says they’re a failure?
How to respond when someone tells you about their failure
- Me: It’s ok. [Things] will get better.
- Me: That doesn’t matter much in the long run anyway. Friend: It doesn’t matter for you because you’re smart, but I’m not.
- Me: Honestly, this doesn’t represent your ability in any way. You’re still a really capable person.
- Me: A lot of other people also [failed].
What to do when you failed God?
I’ve Failed God… again
- Admit our failures. The first step to fixing any problem, is to admit that you have a problem.
- Let it go. Once we’ve confessed our sins to Christ, and we have truly repented of them, we need to let them go.
- Focus on Christ.
- Have a right view of God.
- Never give up.
What does feeling God feel like?
God’s presence can feel like “liquid love.” It can feel like a lightness or joy in your heart. It can feel like a deep sense of “knowing” something. It can also feel like strength to face difficulties. God’s presence can feel like something greater than yourself is at work in the situation.
What does the Bible say about success?
+ Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. + 1 Kings 2:3 And observe what the Lord your God requires: Walk in his ways, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and requirements, as written in the Law of Moses, so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go.
Which Psalm is for success?
What does God say about hard work?
The Good News: God rewards those who work hard, and that can come in a variety of ways. But if you continue to put in a solid work ethic, you deserve whatever is outcome. “Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!”
What does God say about being wealthy?
Proverbs 23:5 says, “Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.” A good job or business and its steady earnings can be here today and gone tomorrow. Be rich in good deeds.