How do I file for divorce in Allen County Indiana?

How do I file for divorce in Allen County Indiana?

To start a divorce procedure in Allen County, the plaintiff has to draft the petition and other necessary divorce forms and file the completed divorce papers with the court. Depending on the county, in Indiana, dissolution cases are heard by the Superior Court, Circuit Court, or Domestic Relations Court.

How do I get a copy of my marriage license in Allen County Indiana?

Complete and submit the online request form below to obtain copies of a marriage license. This online form may also be printed, completed, and then mailed or faxed to the Clerk’s office. To place your order by e-mail, your message should include the information that is requested in the online form.

How do I get a marriage license in Fort Wayne Indiana?

To apply for a marriage license, you should go to the Central Services Division at the Allen County Courthouse. The Central Services Division is in Room 201 of the Courthouse, which is located at 715 South Calhoun Street in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

How do you get a legal separation in Indiana?

Either spouse may file for legal separation in Indiana. One of the spouses must be a resident of Indiana for at least six months and one of the spouses must have been a resident of the county where the petition is filed for at least 3 months.

How long does a divorce take Indiana?

60 days