How do I file a final divorce decree?

How do I file a final divorce decree?

Follow these steps to get the final Decree approved:Fill out the forms. There are several forms you have to fill out to get the judge to finalize your case.File the forms. File the completed forms by mail or efiling.Submit the Divorce Decree to the Judge. File the Notice of Entry of Order and serve the other party.

How do I get a divorce if one party won’t sign?

filing for divorce online

Even if your spouse refuses to sign any documents, the court can grant a divorce order. But you must prove your spouse was served according to the rules.

Can I make my ex pay half the mortgage?

Yes, your ex will have to pay half of the mortgage if they are listed on the mortgage as you will be both equally liable to the mortgage lender and in the case of the mortgage being defaulted then the mortgage lender will come after the both of you for the mortgage balance plus any costs.

Can my ex husband Force sale House?

You may be able to approach the court for interim orders to force the sale of the house. If granted, the orders would allow for the property to be sold, and would also instruct a timeframe within which it should be sold.