Can I be forgiven for repeated sins?
If you seek forgiveness and do not intend to keep repeating the same sin, God forgives you. Even if it happens again, he forgives you. If you ask forgiveness but don’t intend to stop the sin, your heart is not in the right place. He died so that the consequences of the sins we commit are paid for already.
How do I pray to God for a miracle?
- Let go and trust.
- Have faith in God.
- This is a personal and unique process.
- Know that The Lord will receive your prayer and you will receive what you need.
- Believe in that miracle.
- Don’t be discouraged if what you ask for doesn’t happen immediately or exactly how you wanted it.
Can God talk to you in your mind?
God will confirm things that He is speaking to you. Ask Him to confirm what you think He is speaking to you in your mind. He can confirm it to you in so many ways, but a primary way He does this is through Scripture or through an anointed teaching.
Does God judge our thoughts?
Ecclesiastes 12 verse 14 (MSG) 14 And that’s it. Eventually God will bring everything that we do out into the open and judge it according to its hidden intent, whether it’s good or evil.
Is it better to pray in silence?
Being silent is one way to be receptive to the Holy Spirit, God. The divine power of Spirit that can be felt during silent prayer helps us feel the healing and protecting presence of our Father in heaven.
How do I know if God wants me to be with someone?
When there is mutual interest, mutual commitment, and a mutual willingness to move the relationship forward at a healthy pace, these are strong indications God does want you with this person. Relationships are a unique place in life where the spiritual and practical combine and are constantly intermingling.
How do you know when God is telling you to let go?
But when we know in our hearts what we’ve done is wrong, or are doing is wrong, when we know it’s not God’s will, when we know He’s telling us to let go, when we know now is the right time, or when He tells us when will be the right time, when it’s His desire we surrender something, or someone, or some relationship, or …
How does God show you your soulmate?
A soulmate is your other half, speaking in a spiritual sense. You soulmate is the person God has for you that will endure both the greatest joy and most heartbreaking defeats of life with you. They will love you, test you, challenge you, and make you feel emotions you’ve never felt with any other person on this planet.
How do you let go and let God?
How to Let Go and Let God
- Start each day by giving it to God – Do not take yesterday’s mistakes into the clean slate of today.
- Give it to God by starting each day with prayer – Speak to God.
- Give it to God by starting each day with Scripture – Open your Bible and read where you left off from the previous day.
What does God say about letting go?
2. Isaiah At all times, we must learn to forget the past and forge ahead. If we fail to let go of the past, it is very difficult to move forward.
How do I give control to God?
Here are some ways to relinquish that control and enrich your relationship with God.
- TALK TO HIM. God wants to spend time with you. Spend time talking to Him.
- READ THE BIBLE. When you read scripture, you get to know God.
- LISTEN TO HIM. The Lord speaks to us.
- THANK HIM. The Lord is so good.
How do you pray and let go?
Prayer to Let Go of The Past Lord, I kneel before You in humble submission and pray that in Your mercy and kindness You would help me to simply let go of all the fears and worries, problems and doubts, guilt and disappointments that seem to be filling my heart and mind so often, during the course of a day.