How do i find divorce records in Nebraska?

How do i find divorce records in Nebraska?

Divorce Records in Nebraska are maintained by the Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) and a request for a Divorce Record must be submitted to the Vital Records Office of the DHHS. Requests can be submitted by mail or in-person. The DHHS has records of divorces dating back to January of 1909.

How do I get a replacement birth certificate in Nebraska?

You may order copies of Nebraska vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis. Nebraska Vital Records issues only certified copies of Nebraska birth certificates, which are typically acceptable for passport, social security, employment and personal identification purposes.

How do I find my adoption records in Nebraska?

To get records, individuals must complete an access form through the Bureau of Vital Statistics. Adoptees can call there may be a small fee for copies of the information.

How do I adopt a child in Nebraska?

Couples must be married to each other for at least three years before they start their journey to adopting a child. Applicants must be under the age of 48 at the time of application and may participate in the program until the first spouse reaches the age of 50. Couples must live in Nebraska.