Do you have to apply for Cerb if you applied for EI?

Do you have to apply for Cerb if you applied for EI?

I have applied for EI regular or sickness benefits, but my claim hasn't been processed yet, do I need to reapply for the CERB? No. You should not submit another application for the same benefit period. Service Canada is processing all of these claims as quickly as possible.

How do I change my banking information with CRA?

You can call CRA directly at 1-800-959-8281. You also can include your new banking information on page 4 of your tax return. The third option is to change it online by going to CRA's My Account for Individuals page. If you don't have a CRA online account, click the “CRA Register” button to create one.

Does Service Canada contact you by phone?

You can then check that the employee calling you about your taxes works for the CRA or that the CRA did contact you by calling 1-800-959-8281 for individuals or 1-800-959-5525 for businesses. If the call you received was about a government program such as Student Loans or Employment Insurance, call 1-866-864-5823.