Where do I file for divorce in Contra Costa County?

Where do I file for divorce in Contra Costa County?

Tasks to Complete Step 1Mail: Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope. Mail to: Contra Costa Superior Court. Drop Box: Located in the main lobby of the Spinetta Family Law Center.In Person: File in person on the 1st Floor of the Spinetta Family Law Center. This requires a service ticket number.

How do I get a copy of my marriage certificate in Contra Costa County?

To receive a copy of a marriage license, you should contact the Contra Costa County Recorder’s Office at They are located at 555 Escobar Street in Martinez.

How do I find my divorce records for free UK?

For legal proof of your own divorce, or any divorce in England or Wales since 1858 to the present, go to the GOV.UK website for details of how to request a copy of a decree absolute. Contact the National Records of Scotland for Scottish divorce records.

How do I find out if I am divorced UK?

There is no central register of divorces in England and Wales. Instead, records will be held by individual County Courts. If you know which County Court is likely to have dealt with your divorce, then you could contact them to enquire.

How do I get a replacement decree absolute?

If you do not know which court to ask You can ask the Central Family Court to search for the decree absolute or final order. Fill in form D440 and send it to the address on the form. It costs £65 for each 10 year period that’s searched.

Who gets the decree absolute?

The court will send the Decree Absolute to both parties. The Decree Absolute is the legal document that brings the marriage to the end and confirms that you are formally divorced. If the petitioner does not apply for Decree Absolute within 4½ months, the respondent can apply for this.